Friday, March 30, 2012

Luke turns 5!!

So I haven't posted in nearly three months, but I have a really good excuse this time.  I've been posting over on my new project www.lizspinspiration.blogspot.com and keeping myself really busy with that. But now that its up and running I am going to try to work on this one a bit. And of course I can't miss a birthday! First things first--the birthday photo shoot, which I did myself and I am surprisingly pleased with! I kinda wish I had some photo editing software to polish it up a little.





This is Luke's favorite shot. I told him he looked like a cranky pirate so he loved it even more. Boys.

Feeling alive at five!!




Gosh, with a kid that cute how could the pictures turn out awful?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Luke! I can't believe he's 5!