Friday, July 3, 2009

My Favorite Picture

This is my favorite picture so far from this summer. I don't know why. I guess its just one of those Mommy things. It is right after a huge fit and he has forgiven me but is still a bit pouty. I, however, have not yet forgiven the two ladies who walked about 1 1/2 feet behind us and LOUDLY, OBVIOUSLY, stated "Ooooh. He is mad at his momma. Oh yeah, he is mad at his momma. Oh boy, he is mad at his momma." (etc. until the crying was over.) Yes. I know he is pissed off at me. I am clearly ignoring it. I am not giving in to it. I am going to win because I am MOMMY. I don't need your observations. If you were trying to be funny, then, ha ha. I get it. In fact, I got it the first time. I can even laugh at a good fit now and then. What I do NOT need is you stepping on my heels and talking about us like we are fifty yards away from you. Did you want me to stop and say "Yes. He is mad at his momma. He is mad at me because I made him sit in a stroller because it is too far and too hot to allow him to walk. I am intentionally letting him cry. Thank you."


Anyway, this is after all that. Things had calmed down. I just love this pouty little face. I even said "Smile for mommy! Say cheese!" which he usually complys with but this time he just said "no."


No comments: