Friday, May 20, 2011

They keep growing. . . and growing. . . and growing. . .

This picture was taken on the first day of school this year. . .


And nine months later, the last day of school.

He's grown an enitre brick in nine months!

An Willy keeps growing too. Here he is back in September,


And now. Not so much of a chubby baby anymore--although he never really was chubby--not like Luke was. Will is a lean, mean, climbing machine.  Doesn't sit still long enough to store chub.


This is where Luke took his nap last week. He was supposed to be in his room. He usually plays in his room for quiet time and rarely actually sleeps. He was waiting outside his door for me to come tell him he could get up and I guess he just passed out.  He slept this way for over an hour until I woke him up. 


And more of Will climbing on things. He loves light switches and figured out he could climb the shelves to get to this one. He was discovered when I was investigating the mysteriously flickering lights. 


Trying to get some food. Or attention.  Most likely both.  Standing in his chair doing the sign for "more." 


Luke in my boots 2009 and 2011. What does it say about my style that I am still wearing the same boots three years later??


No comments: