Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Moore Family Update

Our life the past few weeks. . .

Luke started Mother's Day Out at our church here in town. We had a bit of a rocky start but things are getting easier every day. This is his first day of school picture.




I dont even remember what was going on here, but i think this is a face we will see a lot of as Luke gets older. Just found it when I was uploading my latest pictures and thought it was FANTASTIC!



This past weekend we got up early to head out to my parents house. My 10 year class reunion was this weekend and we didn't want to get stuck in Fort Worth due to the predicted hurricane Ike. Before we left, Luke was playing around and figured out how to make his easter chick chirp. He was pretty pleased with the discovery.


Thankfully, the wrath of Ike was much less than predicted. Gene and I gussied up and headed out to the reunion. Had to get a traditional shot of us in front of the fireplace. We had a great time at the reunion, but I was too busy yapping to remember to get any pics. whoops!



I've started some of my catalouge Christmas shopping and the packages have started to arrive. Guess I don't have to order anything else for Luke--he was perfectly happy to play with the box of packing peanuts.


Daddy helped out by making it "snow". . . its beginning to look a lot like Christmas. . .


What's better to an 18 month old than a box of packing peanuts? Stealing all three of your clean blankies straight out of the dryer! What a happy kiddo he was!



While we thankfully were spared the wrath of hurricane Ike, the wrath of hurricane Luke came down on our house this afternoon after school. He kept himself busy for about an hour and a half creating this mess.
















No comments: