Sunday, January 31, 2010

Digital Photography at its finest

While I am no professional photographer, I do enjoy taking pictures. Maybe someday I will take a class, but for now I haven't seemed to master the digital camera. Will was flashing some big grins today for his momma. Between the delay for the camera to flash and the multiple red-eye flashes, I got some pretty goofy pictures. Baby grins only last for a second or two. I tried flash on, flash off, all the different camera settings--nothing helped. The orange light that shines as the camera focuses was super distracting to Will. Don't the digital camera makers know that kids will hold still for exactly one one-hundreth of a second for a picture to be taken? While I am a little disappointed that I didn't get a great giant-grin-looking-at-the-camera shot, these are funny little faces to enjoy.



No comments: