Monday, January 25, 2010

Probably TMI, but then again, most Mommy stuff is.

Call in the decon team.

This morning started out with Luke and pee sheets. (Luke outfit #1)
Followed by a failing nursing pad. (Mommy outfit #1)
Next came a wet sock. Why is my sock wet? Oh. pee. (Mommy gets clean socks)
"(wailing)Mommy, my kitchen's wet! And the floor!" Oh. pee. And your sock, angel. (Luke outfit #2, socks #2)
Uh-oh. Don't step on that. It goes in the potty. (Mommy picks it up and puts it in the potty.)
After a quick trip to the store, a rushed lunch, feed Will. Oh crud. Vomit, vomit, vomit all over Mommy, Will, and our surroundings. (Will outfit #2, Mommy outfit #2)
Sweet, sweet nap. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. (Mommy outfit #3 because I nap in my PJ's)
Feeding Will. I smell baby poop. I will change him after he eats. Oh, never mind. I will change him now--and me. This diaper must have a hole in it. Baby poop all over Will, Mommy, and the boppy pillow. (Mommy outfit #4, Will outfit #3)

Needless to say, I am now doing that laundry I've been trying to avoid.

No comments: